Top seller – the reference for alpine use.
Technical features such as the ActiveLift™ climbing aid and the FLEXTail™, which is tailored and moves according to biomechanical principles and allows the foot to roll naturally, make this the first choice for tours to the very top. The asymmetrically shaped Active Fit 2.0™ binding distributes pressure evenly across the shoe for even greater comfort and grants optimal control.
This means: perfect grip in any terrain and on any surface, no matter how difficult, walking with low fatigue and altitude, altitude, altitude …
- ActiveFit 2.0™ binding for a wide range of shoes, easy to adjust
- ActiveLift™ climbing aid: facilitates direct climbs
- 3D molded side rails: perfect grip when traversing
- Viper™ 2.0 front prongs: maximum grip under load
- FlexTail™ & Torsion Deck™: natural rollover